Whether you’re into XC mountain biking, enduro, fat bikes, cyclocross, or just bashing around dirt roads and fire trails, this site will have something for you.
CQ Off-Road Cycling (CQ ORC) has several purposes and goals:
- to help promote mountain biking in Central Queensland;
- to help expand different forms of off-road cycling;
- to help introduce newbies to the sport;
- to serve as a central info hub about trails, clubs, and events;
- to report on new trails and groups and to give them some media support;
- to help with cross-promotion of events to riders in other CQ towns;
- to report on new tech and industry trends;
- and just generally to have fun with a few shenanigans along the way.
CQ ORC is a new venture and initially at least, a one man show until things get up and running. I aim to keep things light hearted and will add some very funky content in the weeks ahead.
Thanks for dropping by. See you out on the trails!
Andrew Thompson ~ editor, CQ Off-Road Cycling